(All trainings are recorded in case you cannot attend live)
Total access behind the scenes trainings include unfiltered access and all questions answered about how we created, launched, and operationally run the products covered.
1.1 From Idea, to Launch, to Spreadsheet to Software - How We Created and Launched $49 PPC and then wrote software to manage it in less than 8 hours total AND also how we landed 50 customers in 21 days.
April 12, 2018: 4pm to 7pm PST / 7pm to 10pm EST
- Identifying the opportunity for disruption
- How to be profitable with lower dollar products
- Crafting the offer
- Improving pricing and profitability
- How I built software to manage the team in 90 minutes with my favorite insta-bake platform
- How to monitor and improve the quality of new products
1.2 Copywriter Today - How to Build a Service as a Service Subscription Business
This product will cross $1,000,000 in revenue by the fourth quarter this year and I’ll show you the step by step process I used to launch and grow the business, and turn it into a profitable cash machine.
July 19, 2018: 4pm to 7pm PST / 7pm to 10pm EST
- The inspiration for the idea
- How I launched in less than 48 hours
- Ugly first, pretty later
- Pricing concept level 1
- How to enter any market and buy market share
- Creating systems
- From email to ticket dashboard to knack
- Automating your hiring
- Eliminating custom work
- The power of attitude - how I dropped a manager and made $250,000 extra that year
1.3 Why Your Personal Brand Should Always Be in Focus
How lifting my personal brand has earned me an extra $150,000 per year.
October 11, 2018: 4pm to 7pm PST / 7pm to 10pm EST
- What is your personal brand and how should you leverage it?
- How do you find your voice (the 4 beers approach)
- How to get 5,000 public profile links for free AND improve your future targeting
- The key to elevating your personal brand
- Facebook lives
- Telling people who you are and what you do
- Choosing your story
- Telling your story
- How to launch a podcast and earn an extra $100,000 a year
1.4 Duplicating Yourself with Your Team and Hiring a Personal Assistant
How I went from doing it all at 80-90 hours per week, to working 35-40 per week and tripling my income.
January 17, 2019: 4pm to 7pm PST / 7pm to 10pm EST
- How to prepare for your first team member
- How to build processes that deliver consistent results to your clients
- The “I’m not a manager” way to become the world’s best manager
- The three part success training process
- In person and audio
- How to monitor and pay an onsite or remote team
- Creating a culture that’s contagious
- Automating your hiring
- Setting standards and learning to hire key roles
1.5 Bonus Training: The Exact Process I Use to Generate $10,000+ per Month on LinkedIn
Dates and details to follow. Total access to my strategy and program.